Automatic License Plate Recognition
Enhance your officers' safety and productivity while maximizing your department's revenue. Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) delivers the ability to read vehicle license plates and check them against an installed database for rapid identity verification. The system has been used to locate stolen or wanted vehicles and identify parking-ticket scofflaws.
This rapidly deployable, scalable solution uses rugged infrared cameras that connect to leading-edge optical character recognition (OCR) technology software, allowing you to conduct surveillance under varied lighting and weather conditions. Captured information is immediately processed, and you are alerted only when a "hit" occurs.
Automatic, Fast and Accurate
- Automatically locate and match vehicle plates against wanted lists
- Conduct surveillance in any environmental setting, under varying light conditions
- Provides 130 mph relative capture speed with 90% accuracy
Back Office System Server (BOSS) Software
- Database formatting including ability to customize PAGIS screens and alarms based on system "hits"
- Import of national and regional databases:
- Ability to map all locations related to a single license plate to track movements
- Ability to cross-reference perpetrator ID number (driver's license, social security, etc.) with license plate database
|Specifications||Automatic License Plate Recognition Spec. Sheet
ALT1000 Surveillance Trailer Spec. Sheet
Automatic License Plate Recognition Brochure